Piles – Ground Anchors – Soil Improvement – Dewatering
“creating tailored innovative foundation solutions”
McMillan Drilling is proud to have been involved in several of New Zealand’s well known Civil Projects. Construction work has ranged from large scale de-watering, foundation piling, ground anchoring to jet grouting and soil improvement.
The procurement of state of the art equipment, combined with proven experienced gained from complex construction projects, supports the continual development of innovative ground construction techniques. An integrated multi-disciplinary philosophy enables our Clients to challenge industry traditions.
- Large Diameter Conventional & Reverse Circulation DTH
- Symentrix/Concentrix/URG Casing Advancing Systems
- Instrumented Continuous Flight Auger
- Cement Injection & Soil Mixing Tools
- Large Diameter Tooth Rock and Bucket Augers
- Casing Oscillators